The Aetherius Network was formed in 2006 under a single virtue: through friendship, we can accomplish anything. With each new game, we found new goals and ambitions, but each time, it grew from that central tenet.
The Network is born of the idea that no one should have to play alone, and so we believe that a family that plays together, stays together. Because of this, some may stay in a game, some may move to the next, but where ever we go, our family will always be there. Any guild that believes itself to be a collection of people misses out on the chance to be more than the sum of its parts.
It’s because of this that the Aetherius Network’s motto is this:
In the company of friends, we prosper.
The Aetherius Network stands for loyalty and camaraderie. Whether we are playing for PVP, PVE, or just socializing, our mission is to give everyone a place to belong, and for each one of us to work together for the benefit of everyone.
- Be excellent to each other. Everyone has their own personalities, and sometimes that can lead to debates, which we encourage wholeheartedly. But remember that people have different comfort zones, so try to be respectful of one another.
- Disrespect or discrimination will not be tolerated. We are a international community from all over the world including North America, Europe, SEA, and any other place where people might be. We have members from all walks of life, and we like it that way, so respect each other.
- We also do not tolerate abuse. The guild chat is meant to be welcoming to everyone, where we can socialize with friends. Please don’t do anything to diminish that.
- Seek out an officer to help settle any dispute. Guild officers generally hold the position specifically for the purpose of resolving issues like this, so don’t hesitate to bring any issue to them to prevent it from becoming a problem.
- Try to help people if they have a question—don’t let them keep asking the same questions repeatedly. After all, our goal is to work together to achieve more, and the stronger we help each other become, the stronger we all become.